Partner with us
Our Insurance Agency Partners are able to drive residual revenue, improve customer satisfaction, and focus on their core business all while helping their clients operate in the comfort of an HR compliant workplace.
Benefits of Partnering with Us
Agencies can earn additional residual commissions for the life of the client.
We educate brokers on the benefits their clients may enjoy by contracting with a PEO or Administrative Services Only (ASO).
Improve Customer Satisfaction
Provide Workers’ Compensation coverage for clients you otherwise couldn’t place in the standard market.
Save Time & Increase Focus
Focus on your business while allowing us to help determine the best PEO solution for your clients’ needs.
What types of companies benefit from a PEO?
• A company that lacks sufficient internal resources or capitalization to manage the Human Resource & Risk Management functions.
• A company looking to reduce their legal and fiduciary exposures while providing their employees with a safe work environment.
• A company who feels their Workers’ Compensation and/or Health & Welfare Benefits cost too much.
• A client who believes their only option is to obtain Workers’ Compensation through a Joint Underwriters Association (JUA).
• A company who wants to offer high quality benefits options that are typically only available for larger organizations.
Studies show companies that use PEOs benefit by:
Less Likely to Go Out of Business
Get a competitve edge and set your business up with the best recipe for success.
Lower Employee Turnover
Retain and attract employees to your business like never before.
Reduction on Health Insurance Premiums
Offer better benefits for less resulting in better employee retention.
Areas a PEO can help:
- Payroll Processing
- Payroll Management Services
- Employer Payroll Taxes
- Employee Onboarding & Separation
- Retirement Planning [401(k)]
- Risk Management & Workplace Safety
- State & Federal Compliance
- HR Consulting
- Regulatory Compliance
- Training & Development
- Benefit Plans & Administration
- Workers Comp & Disability Coverage
- Workforce Management Technology
- Employers Practice & Liablity Insurance
- Recruiting & Staffing
Form a Partnership
Complete the form below to request a partnership with Merritt Business Solutions. One of our team members will contact you to discuss next the steps and to help to ensure a successful joint venture.